Feedback/Ideas Forum

1. Extended Reach Chat

It would be really cool if Extended Reach had a chat. When staff and/or foster parents are signed in to Extended Reach, we can chat with each other; possibly Back Office as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Foster Care Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transferring/Copying Client Contact Info to Address Book

Create a way to easily copy a client's contact information to the address book (i.e. copying the info from the referral form and/or General Case Tab)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make a way to make mass changes of staff Supervisor when one leaves and is replaced. Allow import to Staff Profiles.

We would like to be able to make mass changes of the supervisor for staff when one leaves. Since we can export the staff profiles, could we be able to import back with the changes we need? In our agency almost all our staff are set up with one supervisor, but there are over 50 staff.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Photos of Employees on their Staff Profile

Staff profiles should have the option to upload a photo of the employee, as we do for the resident case profiles. It is helpful to know who is who, especially for newer employees.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Average Length of Stay report grouped by fiscal year

Currently the Length of say report only pulls by calendar year. Add the ability to pull it by fiscal year as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the option to add columns to the Generate Invoice view. i.e., caseworker, category, total minutes.

Add the option to add columns to the Generate Invoice view. i.e., caseworker, category, total minutes. I use this information to easily export to excel for data analysis.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  GCM (Non-Foster Care) Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mobile App Medicaid # in the Basic information

It would be extremely helpful to have the Medicaid# for the child in the basic info on the app. This number is needed when a child sees a Dr. or is admitted into the hospital. A lot of those times, it is the person on call that is not the assigned worker and they don't have the number. (emergency instances)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow foster parents to create "support" or "complaint" tickets that are tracked until solution is posted.

Create customer service ticket system for use with foster parents. They can open a ticket and then it can be tracked to determine how long it takes before the ticket is solved/closed

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Compliance Section Grouping download

In the Case File section, there should be a list where the compliance sections are grouped together to download. If i have a category in the compliance section that is "Legal" and 15 line items that belong in that category, we should be able to just download that section for auditing/redacting purposes. The case file list doesn't separate the items that are needed by compliance list bulk category, just individual types and it ends up mixing all different types of documents that take time to sort through.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tiered system with staff files -

For Staff files: have a tiered system so that there is one person that has access to all files (HR position), and a another level, where an administrator can access only certain files for the staff that they supervise (supervisor position). I understand that currently it is either an all or nothing system for viewing staff records.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clean and Simple Historical Placement Log

Please create a tab in the foster home profile that displays that home's placement history. This is absolutely necessary for my agency. When we had paper files, we simply wrote them in on a piece of paper kept in their file - their name, DOB, date of entry, and their date of discharge. ER does not have any simple way to view this, which makes it very difficult for us when writing home study updates or other evaluations. It just needs to be in a simple table format. Just the basic information I listed above. I did see an earlier…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a "visited" column for homes.

It would be helpful for workers to see, at a glance, the last contact date for the home similar to cases.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we add a way to re-order the People tab by priority.

I would like to be able to re-order the People tab by priority. There are several staff that are no longer involved and I do need to keep their information for future reference but i want to keep them at the bottom of the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a text highlighting option to web based documents

Add a text highlighting option to web based documents, so workers can remember to discuss a section during a meeting before submitting to supervisors for approval

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is there a "find and replace" function for the web based document, so I can automatically replace #child with the child's name?

Add a "find and replace" function for the web based document, so I can quickly replace #child with the child's name while working on a service plan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. minimize or shrink web doc external signatures to fit specific page settings

minimize or shrink web doc external signatures size to fit specific page settings

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Configuration option to stop tracking expiration if expiration date is after the home closes

It would be helpful to have a stop tracking expiration date if the date is after the home closes, similar to the due dates being removed if they are due after the date the home closed.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add an "Add Vehicle/ Pet Button" to Family Website

We currently have to have a separate activity run in order for a foster home to notify their workers of a vehicle or pet change. It would be a helpful addition if there was a way to allow families to add vehicles or pets like our workers can.

An additional feature related to this would be to allow them to "remove" a listed "active" vehicle or pet from their home as well and provide the related information as to when they were removed as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Option to Exclude/Include On Hold or Inactive Families

We should be able to exclude RFA Families who are On Hold (or Inactive) from Excel downloads, mass "RFA Family" emails, and so on. Their due and expired items should also be optionally hidden from Workers' task lists and from the Homes' screens. Nothing is due while they are On Hold.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ability to rename docs generated in extended reach. the docs generated in er are named randomly with letters and numbers.

It would be great to be able to rename file/docs generated in extended reach. I see letter number combinations that are not relevant to dates, and other more intuitive ways I would generally use to organize docs.
    It would be a time saver not to have to download and save a doc generated in extended reach in order to rename it and upload it again into extended reach.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback/Ideas Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base