Feedback/Ideas Forum

1. Download PDF (similar to what is emailed) instead of having to email and then download

I would like to be able to Download a PDF copy of our custom forms and other forms, similarly to the PDF that is generated when we email a copy to ourselves. Instead of having to email a bunch of documents from ER, open email and download them all and save them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Foster Care Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Removing/Turning Off "Overdue" Function from Draft Saves

I would like to turn off the overdue notification for "draft" saves. An example would be that I gather several documents for a tab. If I have a few, but not all, I save as a draft. After 24 hours it shows up as overdue. Is it possible to get that feature to go away so it shows as a draft but doesn't show as overdue?

EXAMPLE: I have a tab that says "Background - INTP 109 & OSBI" I have two of those documents and saved it as a draft which I saved on 01/17/2020. However, as of 01/18/2020…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Audit Log Mass Printing

Allow for the option to print all reports generated from the Audit Log feature. The ability to perform this function from this feature would be way more efficient than having to visit each clients file and printing from the case file pages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add another section on workspace screen for famlies between inquiry and licencsed homes.

It would be great to add another section on workspace screen for famlies between inquiry and licencsed homes. e.i. "Initials" That way workers can see their licensed homes, inquires, and initials.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to email directly from ER, specifically, within a client's chart rather than emailing from outlook then copy/paste or upload to

I would like to email directly from ER, specifically, within a client's chart rather than emailing from outlook then copy/paste or upload to ER.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable field codes and document approvals in staff training

For staff supervision forms and training forms, enable field codes and document approvals to allow these forms to be completed from within ER.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Zip Code triggers County field

There are many cities and zip codes that our workers aren't automatically familiar with, and it's important the right county is entered, as it affects funding. If entering the zip could auto-trigger the county, that would greatly reduce a) mistakes, and b) time spent looking up what county the mystery city/zip is in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show thumbnails for attachment auditing

When supervisors are auditing a Home or Case in eR, it's far more time consuming that it was looking in the paper file... one idea is to either have some kind of auditing mode, or to somehow show thumbnails for documents that have been scanned/uploaded, to avoid or reduce the clicking, downloading, opening, closing for each item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Copy Discharged File to Create New Referral for Readmission

Allow users to copy select information from general, referral and compliance tabs of a discharged case to a new referral. This would save a lot of time if the child is readmitted. Things like name, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, religion, language, affidavit of removal, TB Test, Medicaid Number, Social Security Card, State/DVL, termination of parental rights, and any medical documents that have not expired yet, would automatically transfer to the new referral. This would save an abundance of data entry time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  GCM (Non-Foster Care) Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Secondary email to User accounts

Having the ability to add secondary email to user/staff accounts

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  GCM (Non-Foster Care) Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow more customization for section titles on Family web. Specifically changing Online Forms to Online Entry Forms for less confusion.

Allow more customization for wording on the foster family website. Or change Online Forms to Online Entry Forms for less confusion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Finalization Date Field

Instead of the field "Finalization Ordered" in the General Case Information on a child's record, we'd like it to say "Finalization Date" - or perhaps have this field added to this section. Another option would be to allow these field titles to be edited/customized by us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Email Alerts to Correct Supervisor

When the supervisor is changed for the 'Submit To' option, it still only sends an email alert to the worker's primary supervisor. When workers are changing the supervisor who needs to approve a report, it's because their primary supervisor is not available, therefore the email alert going only to the primary supervisor is not helpful. Workers have to remember to send a separate email to notify the alternate supervisor that there is a report needing approval, it would be much more convenient if ER would send it automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Transfer Home Information between Organizations

We would like when adding foster care cases between Organizations that "general" information regarding the foster home would transfer as well. That way referral contact information could be shared without having to involve additional emails or phone calls bw organizations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search bar for file as opposed to drop box only

Currently there Is only a Dropbox option when searching the case file on ER. It would be nice to have a search box option, where you can begin to type the name of the form you are looking for and It would pop up. It would be faster too. Especially when looking for a form or fie that may not yet have been generated. Instead of scrolling through the list several times trying to find it, you could just type it in and If it is there it will pop up, if not it wont.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Inquiry Pipeline

Create CRM style Pipeline (https://tinyurl.com/yxqolgwu) of Inquires with custom stages.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. General Activity with Approval Option

It would be helpful for monitoring general activity submissions if there was the option to require approval for general activities.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to "Post Message to Homes" so the message sends from alerts@extendedreach.com

Need an option when using "post message to homes" so the email sends from alerts@extendedreach.com (or any other 'no reply' email address) rather than the email of the user sending the message.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1.Is there a way to filter the Awaiting Approval items? For example , if I only want to see termination reports, can I choose to only have t

1.Is there a way to filter the Awaiting Approval items? For example , if I only want to see termination reports, can I choose to only have those display in the pane? If I only want to see work for a certain minor, can I choose for the pane to only show work for a certain minor?

1. Would it be possible for the "Type" to display more like the display in case tasks awaiting approval? The reason I'm asking is because you have to actually click the type to see what you are approving. It would be helpful if this…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add department to staff compliance list

On the Staff Events + Expirations List -- it would be helpful to include the staff member's department, instead of just their name. This way we could easily sort by department.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback/Ideas Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base